Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Act your (FITNESS) age!! and hello again,MAYDAY!!

Guys,it's been a while-i wanted to relate what i felt the other night while watching this big Aussie kid on Letterman:Chris Hemsworth played Capt.JT Kirk in the Star Trek reboot..then got the gig as THOR....
 What a fitness transformation:......
AFTER
BEFORE

I thought:"how cool--ill whip MY butt into shape in time for that flick's opening..and blah blah....
Well 1 torn hip labrum and some real-life angst later--didn't happen!!

..anyway,on Letterman,he reveals that he's all of 27 years old..
or...HALF my age...which in turn gets me thinking...
"if i'm old enough to be his FATHER...who played his father in the movie?""

yeah,Anthony Hopkins....
DAMN!!--no dis to Tony...do i look THAT old??

The whole point being
.all is relative--by being as realistic as possible,i was able to tailor MY training to get to my rehab goals,as well as my fitness goals.

At the gym,we use a scale device which "gives" you your BF%,etc. and your "AGE",fitness-wise.....the day before yesterday,i was 7 years "younger" than my birth certificate!!

Happy to be in the skin i'm in,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment