Sunday, July 18, 2010

my first "long set"-68 reps in 8 mins.

So,i was BEAT from the previous day's arm workout,my forearms were already sore from over training,i had no more than 4 hrs. sleep any night for the last 7 nights,but,Hell,
why not lift for my first long KB test?
With ' coach counting and videotaping,i cranked out my reps.Not the prettiest,especially at the end,but,the sense of accomplishment i felt was well worth the sore 'pins i had.
The "gift" of Russian KB training is,without question,a greater sense of SELF..
patience,humility,grounding,centering.
My 2 12kg Kettlebels were HALF the weight a real competitor my size would use,but hey,
I could not feel more jacked about starting here,cleanly,with nothing but the road ahead..
BTW,"tearapie"="Courage"

No comments:

Post a Comment