Friday, September 18, 2009

the greatest kettlebell soundtrack EVER!!

...From the opening freeze-frame(i'm thinking Scorcese"Cape Fear") to the text comments which start and end the day for these 2 guys--i double-dog DARE you to NOT have a good time watching this great,nutty KB workout video.Before you even ask,NO,i DO NOT have my'gym clients tossing/juggling/flipping kettlebells,but I do it all myself...out at the park,or down at the beach--big fun!!!
..and come on,give it up for that awesome Kettlebell MARIACHI music!!!
For you musical KB lifters:the key change @ approx. 3:20 is what put me away..

Here i've been staying up late mixing tababa mp3's of AC/DC and classic hip hop for my KB grind class workouts???
Bring on Herb Alpert,spin on the Baja Marimba band,and LET'S ROCK the 'BELLS!!!
Thanks,gentlemen,for showing how much FUN kettlebells can be!!

Remember,as they say,
"learn to ENJOY your body"...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one of the most enjoyable Kettlebell videos I've ever seen. Makes me want to go outside right now and try some of these flips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jason, Have you and Iris tried this yet? I am not doing this any time too soon(too scary for me!) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! I got it! They can flip the kettlebell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony definately left that last comment!!! That was kewl to say the least! ~candace@ I'ma hottie fitness

    ReplyDelete