Tuesday, September 7, 2010

KIRK-2-THOR..month 2..

               Well,Summer's officially gone the way of the dodo:


Getting my head back on straight for the NEXT phase of my workout plan has proven to be a bit more of a challenge than even I anticipated.
My arms are still sore from too fast a rise in the Russian KB 'trip,My training business took a hit from both
the season,and the back-to-back holiday that IS Sept.
But hey,as we say in GS(KB sport,that is..)"DO THE SETS",meaning,"DO THE WORK"
...so it's:
 back to lifting 3 days a week and working my kettlebell training back up to 10 min. sets...


HEY:


for my LEG day(wed).--lotsa lunges,or lotsa squats?...       I'll ask YOU:

Stay tunes for a guest 'blog from the man who designed my program...later this week!!
Excelsior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment